That is not a compatible backup file with your iPhone running iOS 10. This may seem very frustrating because you may not know what is going on and you most likely don’t know what to do to fix it.
To use FSCK, you will need to boot into Single User mode by pressing and holding Cmd + S when your computer boots. If there is no iTunes backup, what should you do to restore data in the event of iPhone start loop? If you have an iCloud backup, it is easy to recover lost data. During the recovery process, you may find a limitation in MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS Free Edition. Simply put, it can only recover 2 videos/photos/app photos each time, recover 10 contacts/call histories once, firmware etc. Thus, we suggest using its Full Edition so as to recover more data. If the app update cannot solve the issue – iPhone randomly restarts, what else should be done?
Despite the unfamiliar nature of the file format, an IPSW file is essentially a compressed archive. You can check what’s inside using the Archive Utility on Mac or third-party tools such as WinRAR or 7-Zip on PC. After the process is complete, the iPad will hopefully restart, and your issue will be fixed. There is little you can do when you have a white screen on iPad, because this means that the iPad is also unresponsive. However, only iTunes and Finder (and third-party Apple device management software such as iMyFone Fixppo) can decipher the contents within an IPSW file.
- If you want to repair damaged Word, Excel, or PDF, select Documents and filter a specific category.
- Western Digital My Passport external hard drives are a common choice for external storage.
- Wait patiently to let the file be repaired by this built-in feature in your Word application.
You’ll find the answers to everything you need to know below. This method should definitely help if the cause of the problem is the incompatibility in the iOS. Press and hold Option key (MAC) or press and hold Shift key (Windows) after iTunes/Finder detects your iPhone.
- Now you just need to wait until the iPhone updated as usual.
- The peripheral devices such as a smart trackpad, keyboard, stylus, multi-port USB connector, printer, etc., undoubtedly ease the usage of your Mac device.
- After the restore process is complete, the iPad will restart.
This professional repair tool will get in the groove and fix the iPhone black screen of death without any data loss. With its excellent iOS repair technology, this superb software will never let you down. Contrary to hardware issues, some software causes may lead to the iPhone black screen of death. However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue. As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption.